Listen to previous years' lessons
- To download the audio you must first navigate to the schedule page. Click on the date you are wanting.
- Next, right-click on the audio file(s) you want to download and then select "Save Target As" to save the lessons to your computer.
- After doing this a Save As box will appear, using this, browse to the location you want the audio files to be stored and then hit Save.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until you have downloaded every file you want.
- Insert a blank CD-R into your CD burner.
- You may now burn the audio files to your blank disk using whatever burning software you have on your computer. (Note: Most PCs running Microsoft's Windows operating system will be able to burn CDs using Windows Media Player. Also, Windows XP and Vista can burn using Explorer).